Last 5 posts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Newton's Apple Cake

LOL, Newton established the Law of Gravity from the falling apple, and I established this Newton Apple Cake, in his sweet memory...

2 Apples, peeled, cored, 1 grated, 1 finely chopped
1 cup melted butter, salted
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Tropicana Apple Juice
Chocolate Dressing
Glass baking dish, buttered and dusted with flour

Sift Flour and Baking Powder together, to mix well.. I keep everything ready in bowls, and then start peeling the apples.
I, shamelessly, use the mixer, which does the job perfectly well...

Put the Sugar and Molten Butter in the mixer, and mix for a minute.

Add Eggs, one by one, mixing well after adding each..

Now I had some Chocolate Dressing left, which I mixed with Apple Juice and added to the batter. It turned the consistency pretty liquid, but I guess it did not matter much.

Now pour the batter in the Microwave safe dish. Then sprinkle the grated and chopped apple from above.

Then I baked it in the Microwave at 600W+Grill from 16 Minutes.

SERVE WITH BUTTERSCOTCH SAUCE!!!

3 comments:

  1. though I am not interested in the process, the final thing is cool! looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really delicious !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome! i shall try it over the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

www.flickr.com