Last 5 posts

Monday, July 5, 2010

Butterscotched!!!

Fruit and cakes usually don't mix well, but here's a try which worked out pretty good..

DRY INGREDIENTS:
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar

WET INGREDIENTS:
1 cup butter (I used AMUL which is salted any ways)
1 cup eggs (break eggs into the same cup used above, till it's full)
3-4 well ripe bananas

I used a microwave oven with combination heating (Microwave+Grill)...

1. First I greased a baking dish with molten butter.

2. In a large bowl, I put together the dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar and Baking Powder).

3. In a separate bowl, I mixed the eggs with butter.

4. When it turned creamy, I put in the roughly chopped bananas and mixed it using a fork...Don't over mix the bananas into the batter

5. Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ones; gently fold until just even.

6. If the batter is dry, add milk until it reaches the normal cake consistency.

7. Pour batter into baking dish. I used a setting of 600W with Grill for 14 minutes.. You would have to adjust accordingly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com